Monday, March 22, 2010

Kim's Doll

Kim's Custom Doll by Me
"Dachshund Dandy" by Kim Baxley

Today I have shipped the custom doll I created for Kim Baxley, my very talented web designer, artist, animal lover and Dachshund Rescuer. Kim has seen a photo of the doll so I don't think she will mind if I share it with you here.

I want to also commend Kim who....did I mention she is also a cloth doll artist?.... has created and put up for auction the delightful, one-of-a-kind, "Dachshund Dandy," currently on Ebay at


Kim plans to donate 50% of the proceeds for her doll to Dachshund Rescue. The other 50% will go toward the care and feeding of her own 5 Dachshunds and 1 Australian Shepherd! I hope you will take a look and perhaps make a bid. Information about the Rescue group is also provided there. Hurry, you only have 9 days left to bid on this adorable little doxie!

Enjoy your day!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment